Tuesday, December 30, 2008

this is soooo fooking weird.

Shocking day.

I draw this skull last April:



Then about 15 minutes ago, when I was reading Sherina's Blog, I found this picture:



SHOCKING!!! How can Lindsay Lohan wear a shirt with my skull on it?
Then I have just realized. I ever made a deal with nobody from Bandung. He wants me to draw something gothic for his clothing industry or something. He will pay for what I made. So I made this funny skull. But then he said he doesn't have any money yet to pay what I have made. UNTIL NOW. It's okay for me tho. But but but but but... How can Lindsay wear that shirt?

I don't know what to do except laughing.

6 comments:

♥ Neng Aia ♥ said...

aq juga mau kalau ada yg jual kaos bgitu, mit. gbr tengkoraknya ok loh! ;)

Miss Mimit said...

To aia:

Wow thanks!!! :)) Aku juga berfikir untuk membuat kaos itu sendiri. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

WAOWW KEREN,!!

Miss Mimit said...

To morphy:

Waow terima kasih!!!

woro said...

gambar mu keren mit!
kalo bener lindsay lohan pake kaosmu, harusnya kamu minta royalti lebih mit, hehehe

oya, anday cinta laura melihat tengkorakmu mit, dia pasti tergila2, kan dia suka tengkorak mit, hehe

Ali Reza said...

Semoga Anda pernah (minimal) denger Skull and Bones