Thursday, January 1, 2009

goodbye 2008, hello 2009.

2 0 0 9.


I'm writing this inside my car with my boyfriend at Jalan Solo Yogyakarta. 15 minutes before we're here, we doesn't have any plan where to celebrate new year. It was a surprise when we got here. We don't have to spend a lot of money but we get the desire to welcome the year 2009.

Outside is very crowded. We're stuck in the middle of the street because hundreds of people are standing in this street. They play fire works, sing a long, wave hands at us, take a picture of us and so do we, just to celebrate this new year. I'm so excited. I never had such a romantic, fun, and exciting moment of new year like this night even I never plan it before. Thanks to the technology, thanks to fire works, thanks to the unknown people, thanks to my boyfriend, and thanks to God :*

Happy new year everybody!

1 comment:

♥ Neng Aia ♥ said...

wah dilink balik :)) thx ya mimit..