Saturday, November 24, 2007

jakarta is stressing me.


I think I will be die soon if I live in Jakarta. I mean this place is like hell. Too many rubbish everywhere, the streets are broken, children begging money on the street, and the worse one is, theres a huge gap between rich and poor.


You can imagine, right beside this fancy hotel called HYATT, theres alot of poor people live in a rookery. Alot of people who willing to do anything to eat, meanwhile people inside HYATT are willing to spend alot of their money for one nite.


DAMN Jakarta. How can we live in the place like that? I prefer to go home rite away, here in Jogja.

3 comments:

doc_wong said...

Yup, jakarta bener2 men-stress-kan masyarakat dan memasyarakatkan stress.

Sama dengan kota2 megapolitan lain di dunia.

Hidup eloe habis di jalan, karena MACEEEEEEEETTTTT...!

Anonymous said...

whateva..

aku cinta J.A.K.A.R.T.A.

Miss Mimit said...

To doc_wong:
Yup kamu bener. Karena itu Jakarta cuma enak buat wisata belanja, bukan buat tempat tinggal. Kalo cuma buat beberapa hari, punya duit, dan punya sodara yang kaya di sana, well it feels like heaven! Hehe.

To gl*ndys:
I respect your opinion Dys :P
Lo di daerah Pondok Indah melulu sih Dys... Ga begitu bikin stress emang. Untung sodara gue disitu semua. Hehehe.